Last week I shared a photo of a Cobb Salad drizzled with a homemade ranch dressing on Facebook and many of you asked if I would share the recipe for the dressing.
So here it is! I first began making this by trying to follow Grass Fed Girl’s dairy free ranch, which I has previously had prepared by her own hands. It was delicious and I’ve been meaning to make it for few months now. While I was putting it together I made a few tweaks to make it suit my tastes better, and I ended up totally transforming it.
- 1 can of chilled full fat coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons of avocado oil
- one tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon of yellow mustard
- 1/4 tsp of pepper
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of paprika
- 1/4 tsp of celery salt
- 1/8 tsp Cayenne pepper
- one Tbsp of fresh chopped parsley
- water (optional)
- Do not mix the coconut milk. Instead, just grab the thick layer on top of the can and place it in a bowl.
- Whisk in the rest of the ingredients.
- If too thick, add more avocado oil or water.
If you have never cooked with Avocado oil before you might want to check out My Five Favorite Ways to Use Avocado Oil.