I am thrilled to announce the first giveaway on The Kitchen Rag! I hope this is the first of many more!
The holidays are rapidly approaching and I would love to have you all over to my kitchen for a lovely meal and lively conversation about food, and health, and life. But since that’s impossible, I decided to give the the gift of a giveaway instead!
Regular plastic containers can leach bisphenol-A, phtalates, and other xenoestrogens into your family’s food, and many studies have evaluated bisphenol-A as a hormone disrupter, which alters the body’s normal hormonal activity. (Source) In addition to that, plastic containers tend to degrade rapidly and have to be thrown out frequently. Since they are often not recyclable, that means the end up in land fills, polluting our planet and ultimately our bodies.
Start the new year with a new set of tempered glass containers to avoid the pitfalls of plastic containers. You voted for this prize on Facebook!
Tempered Glasslock Storage Containers
- Silicone lids don’t contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a hardening substance that has been associated with health risks in animals.
- Safe for the freezer, oven, and dish-washer (I advise washing the silicone lids by hand though).
- Tight-fitting lids, which attach in four places to prevent leaks.
- Nest within each other for efficient storage.
- 18 piece set!
You can learn more about them here.
Pack your delicious real food left-overs to work with you in safe containers from now on! Enter to win this 18 piece Tempered Glasslock Storage Containers.
How to Enter the Giveaway
1. Just enter!
All you have to do to qualify and have a chance to win is answer one easy skill-based question so that I know you’re human.
2. Increase your chances by liking The Kitchen Rag on Facebook.
Liking The Kitchen Rag’s Facebook page will count as four entries and make you 4X more likely to be selected!
3. Increase your chances by tweeting this giveaway on Twitter.
Tweeting this giveaway on Twitter will count as four entries and make you 4X more likely to be selected!
4. Subscribe to The Kitchen Rag’s newsletter for 10X the chance of winning!
When you sign up for The Kitchen Rag’s email newsletter, you are guaranteeing that you never miss an important blog post, update, or opportunity on TKR. This is a great deal anyways, since Facebook has a habit of only sharing a small percentage of posts with fans. This action counts as 10 points!