|Honey Sweetened Banana Cream Pie|
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 tsp real vanilla
- 7 honey-sweetened graham crackers
- 4 tbsp butter
- Process graham crackers with butter; compress onto baking dish to form crust.
- Blend bananas with 1/2 cup heavy cream, 1/4 cup honey, 1 tsp vanilla, and eggs; poor into pan, on top of crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 min at 375*; when done, refrigerate until cold throughout.
- Whip 2 cups heavy cream with 1tsp vanilla and 1/4 cup honey; pour on top of banana layer; sprinkle with cinnamon.